Friday, August 25, 2006

What I did in the Last 3 days:

On Wednesday, there was a day camp at my church that meets every Wednesday and we went to the fire hall. It was a really interesting trip. Then we made some pretzels with the kids. We had nothing to do while the pretzels were being baked so we went to 7-11 to get slurpees. We walked back to the church and we finished up the pretzles. Then I had to go home with Corrie and Pam, but first we went to pretty much every place on St. Marys! We had to drop off some pretzels at the fire hall, we had to wash Corries car because the carwashing garage was right there, and then we had to go to 7-11 again because Pam didn't get a slurpee with all the kids. It took forever! (I'm just kidding corrie + pam) It didn't actually take that long. And ontop of that... Joey, Micah, and I were all sitting in the back seat in a non airconditioned car!

On Thursday, I didn't do anything so I felt super sick at supper time. I hadn't done anything that day, and I had eaten a whole bunch of candy! :P

Today I designed my desk that my dad is going to build for me. It's really nice. It took a really long time though. I think that it'll be super cool/awesome when it's done!

4 comments:

Linda said...

A stomach full of candy would make anyone sick! And I can't wait to see the desk. It will be one of a kind, I'm sure.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

Yeah...that was a bad day! I'm so excited to get a desk finally!

ccap said...

Yeah, I think you should post a photo of your desk once it's done.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

I'll try to post a picture. Our computer isn't the greatest and we don't have a digital camera. So it'll be a while.