Friday, August 11, 2006

Random stuff...

Well...where do I begin? It's been a while since I wrote. Ahhh...yes, back to Wednesday. On Wednesday I did huge groceries with my mom. We also went to Home Outfitters to get some pillows and new towels. Anyways...after that I went to Kristy's house and we boated to Lockport and we had supper there. We went back to her house and went swimming. That night Kristy came over to sleep at my house. Then we both went to Jamie's house and we went swimming there too! And then...I came home really late last night and went to bed! It was wonderful!

Anyways...that's all I have for today!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like fun! I've never boated to Lockport before. I think it would be neat to do.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

They're just a bunch of people from school. Friends from school actually.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

That comment was to Josh.

keener said...

Hey chels, its random with an "N" not radom. Just thaught you'd like to know