Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Shopping...

Yesterday I went shopping with two of my friends from school. We had a blast. We went a ton of places and my mom took us out for lunch! Yum...Moxies.

We went to Polo Park mall. We started shopping at about 12:45 and we were supposed to meet my mom back at the elevator at 1:00 and we got a little side tracked in Mairposia. We spent at least 45 minutes in that store trying on dresses. We had so much fun. So, after that we rushed to the elevator to meet my mom and she was there waiting for us. We said that we were not near done. So, we were on our way again! We didn't go back to Mariposia...thank goodness! We went to some of the stores that we shop in more often and bought a few nice things. I got a new pair of jeans and a hoddie. Then we were finally done at about 3:00 and we went to Winners by Kildonan Place. We spent lots of time there trying on shoes and such. It was soo much fun! After our trip to Winners we just headed over to the Bulk Barn (It's in the same plaza.). We bought $7.46 worth of candy and ate it in the car on the way back to Jessica and Jamie's houses.

Overall it was a pretty successful shopping trip! Tons of fun!
That's all I have tonight!

4 comments:

mmichele said...

sounds like a dream day... polo park, moxies, winners and the BULK BARN!! all in one afternoon.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

yeah...it was really fun! And by the way aunt linda...this is posted because of you! because you told me to write a new post...and then you dont even check it! gosh!

Eric Postma said...

I feel sick just thinking of a day like that. Ughhh. Glad YOU like shopping.

Linda said...

2 malls in one day! And a visit to Bulk Barn-a candy lover's paradise. Sounds like a wonderful day.