Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm back...

I have once again entered the world of blogging. I originally had a blog, but then I didn't write on it for a really long time, and therefore I cannot find it back. I'm hoping that this one will last much longer than the other.

I am a little frustrated right now. My aunt and uncle's dog is staying at my family's house when they are gone to PEI, and he wasn't cooperating very well with my dog, Buddy. They keep on fighting and they won't stop biting each other! Jed is a very cute dog though!

My summer has been great! The first thing I did this summer was go to the Winnipeg Folk Festival. It's a weekend of relaxing and listning to mostly good music. It was super fun!
The second thing was my trip to Ontario that came up last minute! It was really fun. I stayed with my best friend, Valerie, and we did all sorts of fun things together! We went to Wild Water Works and we went shopping with our cousins! Fun times Val! PJ pants that were only $4.77!! Yaaa!
The third thing was my Volleyball camp! That was really fun too! I went with two other friends and we played volleyball for at least 5 hours a day! It was super fun!
I also went to my friends cabin this past week from Tuesday to today. We had three storms in those four days! It was really fun too!
And now...all most time for school. Just kidding! Still another month. I'm surprisingly excited to go back to school. I'll get to see all my friends again; back to school shopping...the best thing ever!

Anyways, it's late and I should probably take the dogs out again!

No comments: