Friday, August 18, 2006

Likes and Dislikes...

Likes:
freshly shaved legs
candy
my family & friends
playing instruments
sunsets
newborn babies
hearing the rain on the roof while I'm laying in bed
baths
camp fires
when its so still and quiet outside you can only hear yourself breathing and the crickets chirping
summer and winter
Holidays
watching people open presents
watching storms roll in
freshly washed sheets on my bed
getting a warm towel from the dryer after a cold swim
shopping

Dislikes:
beans
feeling and being sick
having crumbs or sand in my bed
new flip flops (they need to be worked in!!)
freshly washed jeans
having cold feet in bed
when its windy
sitting on the "hump" in the car
hair (at times...when its wayy to long)
my frizzy hair (thank-goodness I'm getting it cut tomorrow!)
having to get out of bed earlier than normal
being woken up by an alarm

3 comments:

Linda said...

I like your lists.

Linda said...

Okay darlin'. Time for a new post. Tell me about your day shopping with your friends.

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

ok...i guess I could write a new post. I'll do it tomorrow..or maybe tonight if I feel like it.