Thursday, August 17, 2006

The past 5 days...

Wow! It's only been five days since i've written on my blog but it seems like it's been so much longer! Many things have happened in five days!

1. My aunt and uncle left on Monday morning.
2. I went shopping for Birthday presents for Nicholas.
3. The Vissers came home and we had a really nice dinner.
4. I made an awesome card! (it's a tractor)
5. Nicholas had his Birthday.

Overall these five days have been very good ones! I am enjoying every minute of my summer! I love summer. No school, don't have to get up early(sleep in), go fun places, visit with family and friends.

As some of you may know we planted grass seed a week and a half ago I think. It's finally begining to really grow! It's soo cool to see it grow. Almost the whole lawn has a green haze over it! It's very exciting.

Anyways...that's all I have to share today.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you enjoyed the last few days! They sound like lots of fun!

mmichele said...

esp. the part about the vissers coming home!