Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I haven't blogged in a really long time! Sorry it wasn't sooner. I turned 15 on the 26th of March. It was a good birthday. I had a 16 part harmony "Happy Birthday" song, and a delicious blizzard ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.
I also just got back from my cousins wedding in Ontario on Monday. That was a blast. I had such a great time. We shut the place down on the night of the wedding. We partied till everyone else left. It was great. I went shopping with my cousin and my brother's girlfriend. That was fun. I got a few pairs of flip flops and a cute dress from American Eagle. I can't wait for summer to come so I can wear it.
I'm back at school now. It's okay. The frist day back after Ontario was really hard though. Today was surprisingly better than expected. I had badminton practice this afternoon that I didn't know about until this morning and I was really dreading it. But it turned out to be fine. It was quite fun. Tomorrow is a really slack day. I have shops in the morning and then I have a 2.5 hour spare and then Bible class, which is fun most of the time because it's Harris.
That's all my news though.

The countdown!!
  • 22 days until the John Mayer concert
  • 92!! days until Winnipeg Folk Festival 2007! woo hoo!

No comments: