Monday, March 19, 2007

Can't think of an appropriate title...

I'm sitting here at home by myself. I don't really know what to write, but its been a long time. I went snowboarding two Saturdays ago and I wiped out pretty bad. I knocked myself out and I scraped up my face really good! I don't really remember if it hurt or not because I can't remember it. I got two days off of school and hardly any homework out of the deal though! My face is pretty good now. It just looks like I got some sunburn.
Right now it's really cold outside, -16 C to be exact. It's cold! And then they go and tell us that it's going to be +7 C on Wednesday! I don't believe it. It is really sunny outside right now though. It's nice. Cold but nice.

The countdown continues:
  • 7 days until my birthday
  • 10 days until I go to Ontario
  • 38 days until the John Mayer concert
  • 108 days until Winnipeg Folk Festival 2007!! <- can't wait!

That's all the exciting news I have for today! :-)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I still think you should have let me take a picture. That must have been some fall!

Jae said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!