Sunday, April 08, 2007

Excited!!

Right now I feel like I have to blog. Today everyone was over for Easter dinner. It was really fun. We had a good time. Besides that...

IM SOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE SOMEONE FROM CHURCH ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO HELP AT A CAMP THIS SUMMER!!!

I think I'm going to do it. I'm already excited. I can't wait for the summer. Folk Fest, swimming, tank tops and shorts, the sun - suntanning, the beach, a new bathing suit...hopefully. Ahh, just thinking about it!

But I'm really tired right now and I should go to bed.

3 comments:

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

o0o0o I like this new font that I tried...Trebuchet. :)

Linda said...

Yes. I can appreciate a new and nifty font too!

Spending the afternoon at your place was just lovely, I gotta agree.

As for your summer, it sounds like it'll be the best!

Jae said...

YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WORK AT CAMP!!! Camp is awesome, and such a growing experiance....and its also SUPER FUN!!