Saturday, April 21, 2007

Random Stuff...mostly concerts/music events

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted. I think I say that almost every time I post something new. hehe. Anyways, I don't have much to blog about, but I thought I should update. Right now I'm sick. I stayed home on Wednesday and Thursday because I felt really crappy. I'm getting better now though. An aquaintance(don't know if that's spelled right) of mine that I go to school with has 2 or 4 Justin Timberlake concert tickets and my friend and I were thinking of buying them. I think we're going to! I'm pretty excited. I have John Mayer tickets which is this Thursday and I am most likely going to Folk Festival this summer too! And then JT is on the 25 or 26 of August! :)
It's been beautiful outside this week! On Wednesday I layed(<--is that right?? or is it laid?) outside in the sun and suntanned for about 2 hours because I was sick. It was very nice and relaxing. It's so nice outside today to! Even though it's a little overcast, it's still really warm and the sun peaks through the clouds every once in a while.

Countdown/stuff that's coming up:
  • John Mayer on Thursday!!
  • Folk Festival - 75 days!
  • Possibly being a CIT at BRBC (Bird River Bible Camp)
  • Athletes in Action Volleyball camp the first week of August
  • Possibly the Justin TImberlake concert

That's it!! I'm done...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Being sick sucks. Although, hanging out at home isn't too bad I suppose.