Saturday, April 28, 2007

pretty awesome day....

Today I went to the church with my dad and brother, Tom, to clean out the back "yard" and to put a wall up in the TYN room. There was A LOT of sand in the back and we piled it all up with the tractor and loaded it up in Johnny's trailer and he took it to his place. There are still at least 2 more loads of sand to be taken away, and the whole back needs to be swept and maybe hosed down.
As for the TYN room, the wall is all up, and all the ugly green tape is off the walls/ceiling/baseboards from painting. That was a lot of work to take that all off. It was so stuck on there because it's been on there for so long. The wall still needs to be taped and puttied, but if we just left it like it is now, it looks 100 times better than it did. We also got rid of a really ugly cabinet that the doors were falling off of. We got about 3 full garbage bags full of crap out of it. Pretty soon, it's going to be the nicest room in the church and the back "yard" behind the church will become a basketball court! :) Paul and Tim, youth leaders, are pretty excited about this whole thing. It's going to be wicked awesome.
Anyways, enough about my awesome fun day. On Thursday night I went to the John Mayer concert. IT WAS SOOO GOOD!!! He's amazing. He was soo good. On the way home Tom and I heard two of his songs on the radio and there is no comparison to his awesome concert!
Other than that, I have no news. That's everything exiting that has happened in my life for the last 3 days.


ciao

2 comments:

I'm back...... said...

I am SO SO jealous you got to see John Mayer. Everytime I hear his songs on the radio I am so sad I didn't get to go. Next time he comes to Winnipeg I will so be there! I am happy to hear you enjoyed it!

Jae said...

No Chelsea, YOU are wicked awesome!! Thanx for helping out with the TYN stuff!!