Friday, February 02, 2007

My week...

This week has been a good week. I had three exams which kind of sucked, but they're all done and overwith. I think I did okay. I had Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday afternoon's off and then I had Thursday and today off.
Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and three of my friends. We had lots of fun. I got some awesome snowboarding socks. They're so comfy. Then we dropped my friends off at their houses and we went home. I ate supper and then after that my mom and I went shopping again! It was a good day! I got some new skinny jeans. They're pretty sweet too. And after we went to the mall we went to Superstore and I convinced my mom to buy Froot Loops. I had some for breakfast this morning, and they were delicious.
Tonight I am going to Providence College with my youth group. I've been there quite a few times and I've always had a good time. It's pretty fun. Tomorrow I think I might go shopping with my mom again. I want to find some heart fabric to make some festive PJ pants. :-)
Well that's all the news I have today.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! You're coming to my school! Joy. :) My heart is happy. LOL See you in a few hours!

Linda said...

Shopping till you dropped eh? What fun! Did your mom buy anything?

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

Yes! My mom did buy something. She said that it was an impulsive buy. It's a fur jacket thingy. It's pretty cute. I think you'll like it.