Friday, February 16, 2007

JOHN MAYER! :-)

JOHN MAYER IS COMING TO WINNIPEG!! I am so excited. I went with my brother, Tom, today and we went to buy tickets. I am really excited. It's on April 26, so it's a bit of a wait.

I thought about what the year 2007 is going to be like today. I think it's going to be a really good year. First of all, I learned how to snowboard and it was really fun. I have a youth retreat at Bird River Bible camp next weekend that I'm really excited about. In March, I'll be turning the big 15 and I'll be able to get my beginners license in September. That is a little bit weird I do have to admit. Also in March my cousin Larissa is getting married, so my mom and I are flying to Ontario to go to the wedding. Then in April I have this awesome concert to go to. Then in the summer as always, there's the Winnipeg Folk Festival! I'm really excited about that. It's always fun. But that's all the new news I have for now.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! I'm going to John Mayer too! I love him. Maybe my friend Sheri and I will see you there!

I'm back...... said...

I am SO SO jealous of you!!! I want to go to John Mayer! I agree it will be a good 2007.

Linda said...

You're right. It sounds like 2007 is shaping up into an awesome year!