Sunday, February 11, 2007

Snowboarding...

Ouch. Is pretty much all I have to say. As you may know, I attempted to go snowboarding for the first time yesterday. It was pretty fun, until about 2:00. I wiped out super bad and landed right on my tail bone and it hurt soo bad. That's when I called it quits. I went to sit on some stairs outside to watch people snowboard/ski down the black diamond hill with all the jumps and stuff. I went inside after that and sat with Tim, Paul and Don for the rest of the day because Tim hurt his ankle, Paul hurt his face, and Don hurt his shoulder. It was a pretty good first trip. Now when I go in March, I'll kind of know what I'm doing. I still can't carve, but I can go down the hill without almost killing myself. But that's all I have to write about now.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Judging from Tim, Paul, Don and you, it sounds like a pretty dangerous sport!

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

NO WAY! It's so funn! And I might be going next saturday too! :D