Saturday, September 30, 2006

WOW!

Okay....first of all, it feels like a really long time since I wrote on here. It's been eight days! Wow, time flies. Anyways, today I was at a Volleyball tournament for the varsity boys from my school. Two of my friends were scorekeeping for the whole tournament, so I stayed with them for pretty much the whole day. It was a very exciting tournament, but I don't think they did too well. But that's okay. Then the guys in my class had a tournament at a different school just across the road. I went to visit them with two of my friends. It was pretty fun. I think they came in 3rd or 4th place. They're pretty good. It was good to watch them. It's amazing how much people improve over one year.
Okay, so, we were at the tournament and my friend, Lori and I, were sitting at a table scorekeeping. The volleyball comes over because somebody bumped it and it was right above the table. So, they guy that was running for it, "didn't see the table", so he TOTALLY ran into it! It was pretty much one of the funniest things I've ever seen! The score card thingies were knocked right off the table and Lori was stunned. She just kind of sat there for a few seconds...really still, shocked I guess you could say. It was so funny! It made my day.
The other thing that made my day was some guy that was running to get the ball. He was running, running, running.....DIVE! He dove right into a row of chairs and onto a couple of people! It was also really funny.
Anyways, that's all I have for today. It was a pretty exciting day, I must say!

6 comments:

mmichele said...

thanks for the new post!!

Linda said...

Tee hee hee! I would have loved to see it!

Linda said...

Tell us about your little excursion to Minneapolis!

mmichele said...

shhh... she wasn't really there.

mmichele said...

update!!

Linda said...

Alright I'm bored of this post. Gimme another!