Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Days of Grade 9...

My first two days of grade nine were pretty slow/boring. The math classes are so dull, the LA classes are quiet reading and grammar so far. The only fun things I did so far are we had to pretend we were in a boat as immigrants to Canada and we had to speak this really weird language called "beep bop", and we had gym class once and all we did was play volleyball. Those are really the only highlights of my first two days. I'm sure it will get better once I'm in the "school groove". I'm not feeling particularly well either, and I'm sure that's part of the reason it's kinda slow. I like all of my teachers except for two. I think that next semester will be better too. I'll have better teachers too. I'll have Madame Petkau (the French teacher), and I'll have Mr. Harris. They're both good/funny teachers. Anyways...I should probly go.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I hope that you get into the groove soon. Boring classes can be so.....boring.