Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School...

School is still quite boring. The math classes are sooooo dry. They're so easy. There is one guy in my class and whenever we go over the examples in class he gets it. But then when we do our assignment, he goes, "I don't get it!", right away. Then the teacher responds, "It would probably help if you read the question, Ryan". We're talking about adding and subtractin polynomials!! BORING! Anyways...School is pretty good other than the math classes. Today we had a sub. for gym and that was kind of sucky because we had to play soccer outside. I'd much rather stay inside and play volleyball along with the rest of the class! Canadian Studies is a pretty boing class but it is getting better. Today we assigned groups to do the 6 regions of Canada. I'm with three classmates and they're all pretty smart. No dummy's who will ruin the project which is good. Enough about the dry school stuff. Let's get to the good stuff...

VOLLEYBALL! It's so much fun. Hanging out with friends, playing the best sport in the world, and the fact that I have and awesome coach. I really hope I make the team. I don't know why I wouldn't. I mean....I'm the best player on the team. HAHA...that's a joke. But I've got to be pretty close. We had our first try outs on Monday. They went pretty well. We had to do the tennis ball drill. I really dislike that drill, but it is a pretty good one. We have to do an approach like we were going to hit, and then we have to throw the tennis ball over the net into the opposite back corner. Anyways...like you care about what I did at volleyball practice. That's enough for today!

1 comment:

Linda said...

*I* care about what you do at volleyball! I'm glad you're enjoying some parts of school. I guess it can't all be fun and games, eh?