Monday, September 04, 2006

Boring Holiday...

Right now I am sitting at the computer wondering what to blog about. The computer "blew up" the other day so a whole bunch of stuff was deleted. It sucks. Right now I'm sniffiling because I'm sick and I'm sick of being sick. I just want to get better and go to school. Eric is over right now fixing his car. My dad is outside helping him and my mom is outside in the garden. I'm bored sitting on the computer with nothing to do. This really sucks....a holiday Monday and I'm bored and I have nothing to do, but I'm sure I'll find something to do today. My two brothers are at the Van A's cabin. Well thats all I have to write about. Now perhaps I will go outside and convince Eric to come inside and eat some lunch or something.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I remember those boring holidays. Opa and Oma would always have some jobs lined up for us. That wasn't always much fun either! Labour day was usually spent working outside.