Friday, January 05, 2007

Enjoying what's left of my holidays

I am enjoying my holidays for sure! This week I had something planned almost every day. Well on Monday everybody was home because it was a holiday. On Tuesday I slept in for a really long time and then went the the Van A's. On Wednesday I took down the Christmas tree (how exciting!). Yesterday I helped Kim "babysit" the Larendeau girls. We went skating and got slurpee's! Yumm. After that we went to the mall and shopped around a little and I bought some new sweat pants that are really awesome. And finally today, Kim Van A is here and we've just been kind of lathargic the whole day. We made BLT's for lunch! They were pretty yummy. We played Sequence and listened to two songs over and over again! Well that's all I have for today.

6 comments:

mmichele said...

i read it! do you read mine?

Linda said...

Sounds like a good day. What are the 2 songs?

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

The two songs are You and me by Lifehouse and Half Acre by Hem. And yes Aunt Micele I do read your blog occasionally.

Krista said...

I read your blog, Chelsea...

Sounds like you had a fun day! :)

Linda said...

Okay. Next question. Would I like those songs enough to put on my MP3 player?

Calgary Lawn Solutions said...

Umm, yes Auntie Linda you probably would like Half Acre by Hem, but I don't know about the other one.