Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beautiful.

Today was a beautiful day! It was sunny then cloudy and then it stayed sunny for the rest of the day. It's kind of too bad that I was inside most of the day. It was a good day though. There was a shower for Paul and Melissa's baby, Nicholas today at the church. It was really fun and there was lots of good desserts. :) I enjoyed it.

I was on the Winnipeg Folk Festival website (http://www.winnipegfolkfestival.ca/) today and it's only 19 days until Folk Festival. They also have the daytime schedules up!! I can't wait! It's going to be a good time! I really do talk about this a lot on my blog, but it is an awesome part of my summer and it's so much fun. It's like a little mini vacation, but only about 5 minutes away from my house. You basically just sit there and listen to good music and eat good junky food all weekend. It's awesome.

Right now, I am sitting here at the computer in really comfy clothes and my MOM is mowing the lawn!! That's a shocker! My dad just taught her today! The window's are open so I can smell the freshly cut grass and it smells so good. It's so peaceful out here in the country. I think that everyone should live in the country for a while. The sun is setting slowly and the house is casting a big shadow almost to the road. It's so beautiful.

Truly a beautiful day!

No comments: