Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Again...

Here I am sitting at the computer, again. It's raining outside, again. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, again. Sure the rain is refreshing when it's dry, but having rain for almost two weeks straight! We did have a beautiful weekend though. But now it's raining....again.
This weekend my aunt Didy and uncle Jake drove here to Winnipeg with my grandparents. Though they didn't stay long, it was good to see them again. My oma and opa left this morning. It was a short but good visit.

I am pretty pumped about camp at the beginning of July. I think it will be really fun and a great learning experience.

Last night at youth, I found out that Paul and Melissa, two of my youth leaders, had their baby. His name is Nicholas and he is VERY cute, and looks like Paul (I just saw pictures). :) I can't wait to see him and hold him. Ahh, I love babies. They're so joyful and warm and snuggly.

School is coming to a close. That is a good thing, for me at least. I can't wait for the summer. Although exams are coming, I am excited for them to be over. This summer's going to be awesome. Here are just a few highlights:
  • Bird River
  • Folk Festival
  • Volleyball camp
  • Swimming
  • Just being able to relax and not do anything!

Sunday is the youth wrap up party. We are going swimming at my aunt Linda and uncle Wes' house and having a barbeque (I think). I'm pretty sure it's going to be a ton of fun.

Well, that's all my news. I hope you readers all have good week!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes. The party will be a ton of fun. I just hope that we will have some sun and warm weather for it!