Monday, October 30, 2006

Ahhh....the snow....

This afternoon I had a volleyball game at MBCI, and guess what!? We lost. But anyways...on the way there (we got rides there) we went right through a red light because we couldn't stop. It was kind of creepy.
It's really slippery on the roads! We were coming home and we saw some guy run into a curb and we were slipping all over the place. I'm ready for this winter! I'm excited for it to be Christmas and have holidays and spend time with family and friends.
Anyway....thats all I have for today. I was just a little bored and I thought that I'd give everyone an update.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you made it home safely!

ccap said...

Yeah, I saw someone do a 360 on Bishop Grandin. Yikes. I was glad to be home once I got there.

Linda said...

So, the snow's almost gone. Do you like rain?

Linda said...

Okay darlin'. New post please.