Monday, August 10, 2009

The Latest Purchase


I love it. It's worth it all.

Now I can't wait to go back to school and give it a good work out. Exactly one month from today I start. I feel a bit weird saying that I really want to go back, but it's my last year of high school and I can't wait for it to be over. I'm really looking forward to it so I can move on and study something that interests me. Not entirely sure what that will be yet, but I have an idea. Hopefully something will come up...

1 comment:

Carolyn Postma said...

To risk sounding like my dad...enjoy your last year of high school. There will be no other time when you barely have to study, can hang out with your friends when you like, work at a job where you don't have to use your brain but can meet some cool people, not have to worry about getting the bills paid, etc. I wouldn't necessarily want to re-live high school but I did have a good time when I was there!