Friday, September 26, 2008

School Update.

I started school a few weeks ago. I was pretty nervous the first two days because I didn't really know my way around the campus and it's huge. I also didn't have any friends, so I felt like a bit of a loner. Friends came pretty easily though. My very first day of school, in my second class, I met a girl who is an exchange student from Germany. She is pretty sweet. She and I just kind of hung out together and then eventually most of the international students became friends with us. There is about 10 or 15 of us now.
I went through a lot of course changes because I didn't want to take art, and physics was boring. I have a huge spare today because I had a math test before lunch, so I was done a half hour early. So, my spare is dragging on. I've been out of classes since 10:45 this morning, and my next class starts at 2. I met Karmen, my boyfriends sister, in the hallway and she said she was going to visit her mom at CBC, so I went with her to visit. We stayed there for a bit and then we went for a nice little drive. And now I'm back at school. I did a bit of homework, but I got a bit distracted.
Not much else has been going on in my life right now. I started violin lessons last week, or the week before. I can't remember. It's been pretty alright. I have had quite a bit of homework, so I haven't practiced much. I'm looking forward to this year of violin more because I'm actually doing fiddle stuff. I am borrowing my cousin Micah's fiddle book in exchange for my grade three exam books. So it's working out pretty well.
Anyways, I should probably get back to homework before I have class.

1 comment:

Bert said...

Physics is NOT boring, child. >:-(