Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scattered Thoughts

First of all, Ontario was great! Eric, Joey, and I had so much fun together. We visited with my grandparents, some family friends, and a few cousins. We made a few fun stops like Canada's Wonderland, where we rode some pretty crazy roller coasters, and Dave's Guitar Shop, which was one of the most impressive guitar shops I've ever seen. Even though I don't play guitar that much, I thought it was quite impressive.

Second, our house has been on the market for two months now, and today I was browsing for property south of Winnipeg, and I found a really nice river property. I want to live south of the city really badly, but it all depends on if our house sells and how my parents feel about living there. Hopefully they're cool with that...

Third, I'm still feeling a little bit nervous about school. I went back to school shopping last week with my mom and got all the stuff I need. Now I just have to wait...

Anyways, that's just some random stuff on my mind right now. Not too much is goin' on. I haven't felt very inclined to write anything lately.

No comments: