Saturday, May 03, 2008

Creation Calls

I have felt the wind blow, whispering Your name
I have seen Your tears fall when I watch the rain

How could I say there is no God
When all around creation calls
A singing bird, a mighty tree
The vast expanse of open sea

Gazing at a bird in flight, soaring through the air
Lying down beneath the stars, I feel Your presence there

I love to stand at ocean's shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar
To walk through golden fields of grain
'Neath endless blue horizon's frame

Listening to a river run, watering the earth
Fragrence of a rose in bloom, a newborn's cry at birth

-Brian Doerksen

This song is so powerful to me. It has just been stuck in my brain for the past few weeks and it's amazing. Everytime I sing it in church, it fills me with this weird sensation and I feel so loved and accepted by God. I just love the way our worship team does it as well. When you begin to doubt God, just think about this...and His amazing creation...

1 comment:

Linda said...

AMEN! I love that song too.