Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am really bored right now, so I thought I'd post a little update. Things are good. School is going good. I am going to visit my reliatives in Ontario this weekend and I'm pumped. It's also expected to snow in the next few days and that's pretty exciting too! I love snow!! I'm ready for the cold too! I'm sick of this warm weather. It's supposed to be snowing and cold!?

Volleyball is pretty good as well. We won our game against Murdoch to qualify for play-offs and then we lost, so now we're on the "B" side. But I think we can win! We'll probably end up playing Cheif Peguis and they're not very good. We beat them last year for the B side final! And we won a banner! That was exciting.

But thats all for today! I'll keep you all posted.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry that life can be so boring for you. I hear you playing your violin and trumpet last night. That was very good and NOT boring.

Linda said...

Okay darlin'. Tell us about your weekend in Ontario.